Report Abuse & Take Down Policy
Since www.raingerrealty.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” or “RR” or “RaingerRealty”) is an online market place and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, RR is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on the Website or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However RR and/or its promoter company Rainger Ventures Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “RVPL” or the “Company”) at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Product, Service or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if RR or the Company determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of any of the RR’s policies or RVPL’s policies or any applicable law.
Report of violations of RR Policy or Law
- Your name, email id, phone number and postal address.
- The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description).
- The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears.
- Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
Report of violation of your Intellectual Property Rights
RR and RVPL also respect the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please send us a Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property (“IP Infringement Notice”) mentioning all details as prescribed above and/or elsewhere in the Website. Please send the duly filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to us (see Contact Us section of the Website). Any incomplete or improperly filled out document may not be considered.
When you send us an Objectionable Content Notice or/and IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as “Notice(s)”,
- You declare that all statements made by you are true;
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
- You agree to indemnify RR & RVPL and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.
Once we receive a Notice, we will evaluate the contents of the Notice and may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.
Redressal of Users Grievance: The aggrieved user may submit their grievances by addressing to: The CEO, Rainger Ventures Private Limited, F-203, Rose Gardens CHS Ltd, Mumbai-Nashik Highway, Asangaon, Maharashtra, INDIA. Email: email@example.com